2007/11/23

2nd week finished



2007 11 23
ting to get used to the discipline life here:

5:30am get up
7am bus come to fetch us to training sch
8am class starts
noon half hour or less lunch
3pm class finishes & bus send us home
4pm on9 if wireless is working
5pm tons of homework & studying
7pm cook dinner myself =(
10pm sleep

BAH is 5 hrs behind HK/ SG's, so dun be surprised to see me getting up at 5:30am cos my jet lag is still there, getting up at 10:30am is very sweet for me actually, hahaha

again, things are good & bad here, ppl in my class as well, can nvr survive in an all female environment ~~ (p.s. Caca, ur right, tis thing does exist everywhere in e world, watever e nationality is....)

no chance going out to explore tis place, super ex to take cab out, HK$80 for a 10min ride~~ crazy, also can't walk out alone, those crazy ppl would whistle / horn us, who ask all e women here r covered in black n only go out w/ their hubbies........

looking fwd to my life after graduation (Jan 8, 08??), tat will be e time for me to play n see e world =)