2011/02/06

Connections

早上
社工書內看到

聯繫的力量
能夠與內心世界聯繫
能與別人聯繫
能與自然聯繫
能與過往現在及將來聯繫

然後
舊網誌中看到

share when/ where we hv e feeling of being at home in nature, n my ans was during scuba diving in e deep blue sea, n climbing e highest Mt. in SE Asia – they r nature, but i didn’t really feel I was part of em, I didn’t really un e meaning of “feel like home”. 

Tis time, however, dunno y, I started to appreciate nature, when I realized tat I m really in it, live w/ it. Canoeing in e Boundary Waters, portaging in e woods, lying on e rock, feeling e breeze, listening to e loons sound, swimming in e lakes, jumping fm e cliff, looking at e sky, watching e sunrise, picking up blueberries……. 

I was so glad tat I got e chance to experience all of these, which I would never hv chance to experience in my previous life, e real nature, w/o fixed by mankind. I felt I m part of em, esp. when I was swimming in e non-polluted lakes, I knew there was wildlife around me, loons swimming in e same lakes, mooses, bears, wolves r hiding somewhere in e woods, we r all animals, drinking e same water fm e same lakes.

數天前
在網上看了Avatar
他們說的energy flow
也是這個意思吧